Tuesday, October 6, 2009

God's Existence

When we say exist, it is not only limited to something that is TANGIBLE!
Air can't be seen but it exist. ... Love, hatred, anger, joy, happiness, excitement, and many more can't be seen but they Exist.

Maybe you can say that you can feel it, but how sure are you that what you feel is real? but still you know it exist. So as God.
And if you say God is not tangible, well you're wrong...

God is everywhere. He is tangible in other forms not fully understood by the human mind, because human mind is limited, and God's mind is all-knowing. I believe in someone of greater power than I am, and that someone I believe is GOD!

God is “That Than Which No Greater Can Be Conceived"
If we think of God as being perfect—and perfection, remember, is part of the concept of God—then we must therefore think of God as a being that cannot be imagined to be better than he is. As St Anselm, the inventor of the ontological argument, put it, God is “that than which no greater can be conceived.”

It is therefore impossible to conceive either of there being anything greater than God or of it being possible to imagine God being better than he already is.

I BELIEVE IN GOD! HUMANS CANT EXPLAIN SOMEONE WHICH IS PERFECT AND SOMEONE WHICH HAS A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF EVERYTHING. AND THAT SOMEONE IS GOD. THE GOD THAT I BELIEVE, IS THE GOD OF ULTIMATE KNOWING AND TRUTH. GOD'S WAYS ARE DIFFERENT FROM MAN'S IMPERFECT WAYS! WE CAN'T JUST DO WHATEVER WE WANT BECAUSE THERE IS A GOD TO WHOM WE SHOULD BOW DOWN AND ACKNOWLEDGE HIS AUTHORITY
.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE!